Thursday, April 10, 2008

tawa

Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isnt that the way
Everybodys got their dues in life to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know its everybodys sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know its true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
(x2)

Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away


ayan na take away ka tuloy sa idol
pero hanga ako sayo dude!

boses palang
itsura pa

hanga talaga ako sa mga kumakanta ng
rock, alt rock at kung anu pang katulad

diko alam kung pareho tayo pinagdaanan
pero alam ko ang aking nararamdaman
ay maiilabas ko lamang tulad sa musikang iyong pinili

ang alam nila palatawa ako
ang alam nila walang problema akong dinadala

dinila alam
sa likod ng mga nakakatawang salita na lumalabas sa akin bibig
ay katumbas ng tinik na bumabaon sa aking dibdib

subalit
sa inyong mga ngiti,
nakikita ang dahilan ng aking pananatili

ito ang paborito kong awitin nung ako nasa mataas na paaralan palamang

What's This Life For
Hurray for a child
That makes it through
If there's any way
Because the answer lies in you
They're laid to rest
Before they know just what to do
Their souls are lost
Because they could never find
What's this life for
I see your soul, it's kind of gray
I see your heart, you look away
You see my wrist, I know your pain
I know your purpose on your plane
Don't say a last prayer
Because you could never find
What's this life for
But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle the score
Cause we all live
Under the reign of one king

pero ngayun,
takot ko lang na sugatan ang aking katawan

ngunit napansin ko
sa pagiwas sa ganitong bagay
pilit ko parin sinasaktan ang aking kaluluwa
sa mga desisyong hindi tama

may magagawa pa ba ako?


maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take me away...

No comments: