Thursday, May 1, 2008

isang hapon...

di ako binigyan ng talento sa pag-awit
kaya ang awiting ito
ay alay ko
sa mga sintonado


I see you, you wit her- she ain't right but you don't trip
You stand by, while she lies- then turn right round and forget
I can't take to see your face, with those tears run down your cheeks
But what can I do- I gotta stay true
Cause deep down I'm still a G

And I don't wanna come between you and your girl
Even though I know I treat you better than she can

boy I can't help but wait
Til' you get that with her, it don't change
Can't help but wait
Til' you see that wit me it ain't the same
Can't help but wait
Til' you, see you, for what you really are
Baby boy you are a star
And I can't help but wait

---
mali mali lyrics ko. wahehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaw yan?

mabuhay ang mga sintonado katulad natin!

kuliling said...

hay nako kahit anung kanta ko, wala talaga sa tono. hehe. pinilit ko female version di talaga bagay. wahahaha. dapat pala bwahahahaha.