Sunday, July 20, 2008

hopeful

and they offered me a job. (hooray!)
but i still need to finish my clinical training which would still take me less than four weeks.
and of course, i have not yet prepared the papers that i need to get a work permit cause of procrastination.(bwahahahaha!) kidding :) i am just too busy because of my so called "projects" :)
but i am full of hope. as always. :)

and just like what my friend told me, to think positively. that even if the outcome is not gonna be what i expected,that i should get positive things from it. and i should never lose my smiling pwet.(bumbalina :P )

Thank You Po for putting me in place where i feel so comfortable and most of all putting me in a place where i can use my talents. i am so near in getting what i really want in life.

Please always guide me. Thank you po talaga ng sobra.
Amen.

No comments: